Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31- past the hurdle

Alright I am now farther the half way! Weighed myself and I'm down another 2 pounds.  Total weight loss is 28 pounds! Woo hoo! The pounds are melting away.  So glad i decided to do this or nothing would have been able to teach me obedience like this. Feels so good! I'm anxiously awaiting my kitchen!! Can't wait for the final result.  Me and John have wanted this for so long it seems (even though we haven't even been in the house a year LOL). Oh well I'm impatient what can I say.  :) My thoughts are if you drag your feet doing things it won't ever get done.  Waiting for my taxes to hit my bank account seems like they can never come soon enough!! I just want to have the money in the bank so I can be a little more stress free. Ok gotta empty out more cupboards and the closet! Have a good one!! -Krystle

2 comments:

  1. you better take before/after pics of the kitchen! can't wait to see. i love cooking and i spend so much time in the kitchen. for that zebra cake i made, i just had a bite then took the rest to work so they would eat it! keep it up girl, love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing absolutely terrific! I too can't wait to see what you plan on doing with your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete