Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 20- of 60 day juice fast

Alright it's day 20! Im a little stressed out right now my dog had an allergic reaction to something her nose is completely swollen and hard and she has bumps all over her body. I had to run to CVS and get her Benedryl (yes dogs can take it).  Ahhhh! I hope she is better by the morning or i'm not gonna be able to work. That is the only reason I am up this late.  Poor thing, i'm a worrying mother now. I have no idea what she got into.  I just hope it's not a bite from something.  Only time will tell. Well I have surpassed day 20, here comes day 21.  Watched john eat mexican food today and got a little angry inside not gonna lie.  But it was fine once the meal was over.  By the way saw a great movie tonight called *Warrior*. WATCH IT! super good!! Ok everyone have a great night weigh in is tomorrow so I will keep you all posted :) -Krystle

2 comments:

  1. Today makes 3 weeks for you. Three weeks! You're a strong determined woman for sticking it out this long. Can't wait to see how weigh day goes today. You're doing terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh, hope your puppy is ok!! looking forward to your Day 21 post! and thanks for the sweet comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete