Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11- of 60 day juice fast

Alright I've made it to day 11. Yippee day! Weigh in is tomorrow and I cannot wait! Can't lie though. i have felt hungry the past 2 days.  Well let me rephrase that, not hungry just wanting to eat food.  I swear the day I'm off this I'm having 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast.  Hopefully my body can handle that :)  It's weird because I keep forgetting why I'm doing this, until weigh in time comes around again. I swear I have been counting down the days every 3 days (cus thats when I weigh in).  My back pain has gotten better, I have also incorporated some stretches. So both of those are really helping.  I can't believe I have really been without solid food in 11 days. I feel like part of the Donner party. haha. Oh well. I will update you tomorrow. I better see results :) LOL. Night world.

4 comments:

  1. you are doing such an amazing job, your body will thank you no matter how long you stay on it! i got a book on juice fasting and it did say that when you start craving protein that is your body telling you it needs food. but i know what you mean, i wasn't hungry on mine but i wanted to eat.

    that's great your back pain has gotten better too! i have had chronic shoulder pain for about 5 yrs now and strangely enough it has been gone since about day 3 of my fast! even after i started eating....

    can't wait to see the weight loss in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always checking your blog. I too can't wait to see tomorrow how weigh day goes for you! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kandy- Thanks for the support!! It's been a little rough. Still just taking it day by day trying not to think of the entire 60 days. It's a lot easier when I'm alone by myself I'll tell ya. So happy to hear about your shoulder pain being gone that is great!!!

    Kathy- thanks for checking my blog all the time :) I need someone too, or i'm writing all this for nothing :) Thanks for the support always keep it coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep fighting the good fight. To answer your question, reintegrating solid food wasn't a problem, but I would recommend avoiding anything like meat or eggs until you've gone through a day of solid vegetables or grains.

    ReplyDelete