Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 -of 60 day Juice Fast

Alright I woke up this morning and wasent even that hungry. I have work today. So I made my lunch to go. My back pain was still there this morning.  I really hope it gets better.

Breakfast-
1 carrot
Pineapple
1/2 cucumber
4 strawberries

Lunch-
1/2 cucumber
1 mango
1 pear
1 apple
1 carrot

I hope lunch tastes as good as breakfast, Im a little worries just because it wont be super fresh. But at least I have a fridge at work.

My friend Christina is now doing this with me she went and bought a juicer and bought all her fruits/veggies. So excited she will be only 1 day behind me on this journey. I wish the best for us!

Thanks for the support again guys! Keep your comments coming :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm not even thru day 1 and I already want a box of macaroni and cheese with sliced beef frankaroos in it. Ahhhh! The drinks are good, but I miss my cheese so much! Lol. Maybe I need to stand naked in front of the mirror for a few minutes. Yep. I'm not giving in to the madness. Im not. Juice, juice, baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear you are inside my head! i ALSO made juice this morning with pineapple and cucumber! i added apple to mine. i really liked the combo. i go back to work tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. good luck with yours!

    oh and how did you like water for elephants?? i thought it was really good, but still a tearjerker in some spots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina- I am a cheese fanatic and eveything looks soo good right now! Seriously but don't give in!!! I think the standing in front of the mirror naked would help! I'm doing that tonight lol!!

    Kandy- I really think the cucumber makes it good! It gives it something special :) water for elephants was so good! I wanted to jump in the tv and slap the guy who was beating the elephant. But it was very well made and very good Cinematography! I just had lunch and the juice tasted still just as good, actually a little better cus it was in the fridge for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. am craving a juice now! Stick with it girls I ate fish n chips today ( first bad meal since 3 day fast a week ago) and i felt so tired and sick ..definately won't be doing that again! should have stuck with just the apple orange and carrot juice I had for lunch..yummo

    ReplyDelete
  5. okkk I will :) Maybe you should do a 60 day with me? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete