Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8- of 60 Day Juice Fast!

I'm more amped now then ever!! Got a whole week under my belt. No turning back now.  My friend Kristina (different one then the one I mentioned earlier) is starting her juice fast tomorrow! Super excited, she is one of my closest friends and works with me as well so it will be easy to be her motivation now.  Just went to the store for week 2. AND OMG .. found this place my friend Haley had recommended called "Growers Direct" .. finally went today and bought so much produce ... and my bill was less then $30! Sweet!! Normally I'm spending at least once a week maybe more $15 on this salad I get from a a restaurant right next to my work called "Infusion" .. WHAT A RIP! And not to mention all the other money I spend each week on sandwiches and junk food to get me through the day.  Seriously, I'm not even hungry anymore. The beginning was super tough, but I think I have jumped that hurdle and am in the clear now.  I'm thinking clearer about everything too! My back pain seems to have lessened which is awesome! Also the no drinking thing alone is making this Sunday so much funner! (not being hungover LOL) Alright this is to week 2!! Woo Hoo!! Oh and check my receipt .... who ever said juicing was expensive lied ..... Never going to a grocery store for produce again!

3 comments:

  1. wow those are good prices!! i'm glad you are feeling good and have some friends to do it with you. that makes it a little easier to get by! hope you had a good weekend, now for monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely with you. The first couple of days were hell, but your body adjusts and you become tolerable to live with again pretty soon. Since mine was only the ten-day variety, I'm nearly through (although I plan to juice at least one meal daily going forward), but I'll continue to wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JPS .. common do the whole 60 with me! :) Just kidding,, im proudd you are almost done!!! Super excited!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete