Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 of 60 Day Juice Fast! Jan. 1st 2012! To New Beginnings!

Alright I woke up this morning and took a deep breathe and thought to myself "I AM READYYY!!!" Took a shower, took the scale out of hiding and put new batteries in it.  It still worked... unfortunately LOL.  And yeah lets just say I am the heaviest I have ever been. Sucks :( My weight has always been a battle and I have always fluctuated but I am SOOOO READYY for this juice fast!! I  made my first juice this morning ..
1 sweet apple
1 green apple
1 grapefruit (I have grapefruit that grows in the backyard, it is not pink grapefruit, just the regular)


So as I've been typing i just finished my first drink. It was gooood :) But super Sour! I dont normally like sour things so next time i'll probably just do half the grapefruit.
Now today I have to go shopping for all the rest of the stuff I need.  My juicer came with some recipes so I wrote down all the veggies and fruits I would need (this list excludes tomatoes because I despise them)


Apples
Peaches
kale
Carrots
Oranges
Celery
Beets
Cucumber 
Parsley
Pineapple
Pear
Strawberry
Cantelope
Grapes

Alright so today I guess is the beginning of a new life for me! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment