Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 Almost complete!!

Normally I won't be writing this much, because I do have a job.. but today it was fun to write all my experience. I took about a 2 hour nap today.  Just tried to relax most of the day and not think about food. Pretty easy! Just had dinner. I used the following;
1 bundle of Kale
2 carrots
Pineapple


It was pretty good :) It's funny cus as you start doing this you learn so much about how much juice each veggie/fruit makes.  And some are really not a lot.  

I also received 2 of these cups from my best friend because she knew I was doing this fast and this will make it a lot easier to take my juice to work :)

I know it's only day 1, but I did it! Pretty happy about it! When you think about it, the only time you really have ever been without food for a whole day is when ur a baby and drinking milk.

Alright well im signing out for the night. Thanks everyone for your support! I'm gonna go watch Water for Elephants .. I hope it's good!

3 comments:

  1. good for you! and how funny is it that i have that exact movie at home to watch from netflix??? i too will be watching it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie is so inspiring! Tell me how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo congrats on completeing day one! Enjoy ur movie I saw it at the cinema and loved it x

    ReplyDelete