Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 - Almost complete!

Well today went well, at work i felt pretty irritable.  Might not of been because of the fast but i was super busy at work. But I pulled through and did it! I really do want food it seems like I'm daydreaming of Ribs, hamburgers, and bratwursts. Haha I'm sure this will pass. I had my juice at work and it was actually better, because it had a lot of time to get super cold in the fridge. I just got home and made myself my dinner

Dinner:
1 carrot
1/2 beet
scraps of pineapple
1orange
parsley
1 pear



The beet sure made my drink look like i was drinking blood. I have to say if I look deep inside myself i really am not hungry.  It's just you always want what you can't have .... right?  My stomach has not been growling or anything. So that's a good sign.

Also my boyfriend told me today that if I last 30 days then he will start with me :) I told him it might make it easier for him since I will still have 30 days left.  Woo hoo! Hopefully i can be the motivation for him! Anyways im signing out! Woo hooooo when i wake up tomorrow it will be Day 3.  Just gotta take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. GReat to hear about your boyfriend joining in....bring on day 3! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah im pretty happy about that!!! He really wants to loose weight but lacks the motivations! Hopefully this will jump him into gear :)) He'll be so jelous when im all skinny lol (one can only hope)

    ReplyDelete