Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5- Almost complete.

Feeling a little tired today, but work was pretty busy! I'm sort of dreading tomorrow because my friend is having a baby shower and I know there will be tons of food I wanna eat.  Guess I just need to get over it, I've eaten my share and more the past year. My boyfriend made me my dinner tonight LOL. I really need to weigh myself tomorrow so I remember why I am doing this :) Tomorrow will be day 6 .. I really hope I can do what I set out to do.  What 60 days in someones life really?  I was in braces for 2 years and now it feels like it was 5 minutes.  I CAN DO IT!!!  It's really weird cus I don't even feel hungry anymore.  Once you know you can't have the foods you want your appetite really started dwindling away.  Mostly because we all eat when we aren't really hungry.  We eat cus it tastes good! Can't wait to start my healthy diet after this. It's gonna taste so good!


5 comments:

  1. i know just what you mean! we eat to have something to do with our mouth sometimes. you are doing a great job and i hope you see big results in the morning weigh in. What where you in braces for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, would you like to be facebook friends?? I'm kandace pierce in norman oklahoma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah braces for my teeth :) haha yes I will try to find OU
    Now :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm excited this blog aloud me to meet ya! My boyfriend is a huge OU sooners fan we have oaklahoma all over our house lol :) he's so jelous of where u live!! He wants us to go and see a football game
    So bad!

    ReplyDelete