Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Monday, January 9, 2012

Update;

I had three friends that were doing this with me. They all started after me as well.

Christina - still going strong.. GOOD JOB WOMAN!
Kristina- FAILED day 1 (after we went and bought all this produce together, annoyed)
Rich- FAILED day 4 or 5 (not sure)

Kinda annoyed, If i can do it, I know they can. I just wanted more people to have support with me at work.  Oh well, it is what it is.

Alright Christina it's just me and you dude, we can do this!

5 comments:

  1. aw i failed you too :( at least you still have one person doing it with you!! hopefully the longer you are on it, the easier it will be! i bet your bf is very proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna blast you on this too .. but i didnt lol .. didnt want you to hate me! :) hehe. anyways yeah im almost done with day 9 and ive lost 15 pounds .. more motivation to keep it going!! I think if you would have survived a few more days it would have been much easier for you! It just sucks that everyone who has started aroudn the same time has quit. I gotta be the leader for Christina now .. and thats alot of pressure LOL :) here goes nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it! either way 15lbs is amazing so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want pizza sooooo bad, but I'm still getting juicy with it. All the way to the finish line, girl. Two of my friends started, too, so that's awesome! I try telling people about how great I feel (despite wanting pizza really super bad) and about the benefits of loading up on fruits and veggies, and I'm surprised by how many people just don't give a crap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I agree with the pizza thing!! Glad your going strong still :) Yeah people seem to think i'm crazy but other people want to join in. We will see i guess if anyone else pans out!! Good job Christina! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete