Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29- doing better- down 26 pounds

Awww my Grandpa Carl e-mailed me today some really sweet words to keep me positive. :) I am doing much better today!! I made tacos and tostadas enough to feed an army, and I am making my mom's famous banana bread now.  Yesterday was hard.  Thanks so much everyone for the comments.  I was literally having a break down but I pulled through, because of you guys. I went to the spa yesterday with my best friend Gigi and got my mind of a lot and vented to her about how i felt.  Made me feel better.  By the end of our spa session I was feeling better!  I also talked to me friend Sandy about it and she was really supportive :) Everyone really has helped me.  Yesterday I spoke to my dad for a while about it and he told me I would regret quitting after a few days.  He said I have gone so far and to turn back now I would feel like I failed, so true.  My future mother in-law told me that she is buying me a book called "eating for life" really healthy recipes that will help me ease back into eating the correct food and amounts. So excited can't wait to get that in the mail.  My kitchen should be starting tomorrow, they will be starting to make all our cabinets, not sure when the are gonna demo our kitchen now but i can't wait for that day.  We are gonna be spending so much money the next couple weeks with the kitchen, all new appliances, new sink for kitchen, and new sink for the bathroom.  Kinda scares me.  But I'm sure it will be alright. :) Just hope we didn't get in over our heads. Yikes! Anyways guys have a good night and again THANK YOU for the support .. i love you all! Gotta check on my delicious banana bread.. which I can't eat LOL. But here is the food i made.  I was pretty proud, I'm actually becoming more of a chef now that I am on this ... weird.  Hope it all tastes good lol. But i'll never know.

OH AND BY THE WAY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN COMMENTING BACK ON ANYONES COMMENTS, IT SEEMS LIKE MY COMPUTER GLITCHES EVERYTIME I TRY TO REPLY.  DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE.. I AM READING THEM AND THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment