Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3- Progress

Today is going very well :) I have today off and I think the fast is easier when your alone with no temptations. Just took my dog "Jenna" on a walk.  She loved it.  As a puppy she used to be the worst walker in the world!!! It's crazy what being 1 1/2 years old will do :) She was super pleased and I was too. Its a gorgeous day outside! My house is always super cold so it was really nice to be out enjoying the sun! We have a fairly large backyard so I really actually have neglected my dog for walks, and because before she was such a nightmare it just didn't seem worth it.  My new years resolutions is to also take Jenna on more walks, it's just as good for me as it is for her! Alright gotta go make a Juice Lunch! TTYL!

5 comments:

  1. cute puppy! i read that being on a juice fast can make you cold a lot b/c your body doesn't have all the extra calories to burn up for heat. oh and CONGRATS on the weight loss! we are weighing every morning to keep track. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i've been seriously freezing!!! 4 blankets on my bed is not enough lol .. my house is always cold but DAMNNN! Thanks can't wait to read about ur weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you! You're doing Great!! I'm seriously doing my research on this, I think our Vitamix will work just fine. A detox for the New Year is just what I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Monica!! Im sure ur vitamix will work!! :) Let me know when and if u watch the movie.. then you will be super motivated!

    ReplyDelete