Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3- 8 POUNDS LIGHTER!!!

Well I am so excited to say that i just weighed myself and I lost 8 pounds! Can you believe it! I had to get on the scale like 5 times just to make sure!!!! Im soo happy! That is deff some motivation I needed :) Wooo Hoo!! So after that I made my breakfast .. probably not the best on I've had so far. Boo :( I'm not a huge fan of celery so I tasted that a lot, and I think I really taste the beet too. Kind of over powers it.  But last night I had a beet and it was fine. Totally weird oh well. I guess you gotta learn these things.  Kinda funny cus I'm just throwing things together. I had a recipe book that came with my juicer but doesn't really give me exactly what I am looking for. Alright so Here's to day 3 .. let's keep the weight off! Iv'e decided im gonna weigh myself every 3rd morning :) So I'll keep you posted! :)

Breakfast:
1/2 cucumber
1/2 beet
4 Strawberries
1 celery stalk
1 orange
1 tangerine

7 comments:

  1. so proud of you and your dedication!!! love the blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks haley!! im super excitedddd!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that's how it was with our drink, i could really just taste beet and celery. i'm curious how beet and pineapple would taste....how many juices are you doing per day? we are only doing two

    ReplyDelete
  4. pineapple might outweigh the other flavors, I will try that next time! I am doing 3 juices a day .... seems good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome, Krystle! I'm so happy for you :)) Cheers to juicing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Christina!! you sitll going strong girl?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes ma'am :) starting to really like it and my cravings for other food is dwindling

    ReplyDelete