Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 32- of 60 day juice fast

Alright just got off work, got tons done today! feels great! My grandma is coming down again tomorrow, so tomorrow I will be spending time with her and my sister.   The kitchen guys said they will start to demo my kitchen next week. WOO HOO! They are making the cabinets while we speak.  And yes I wil deff post before and after pics and hopefully they are amazing!! :)  Seriously I know I talk about this all the time but im soo excited I can't help it.  Also excited that the vanity in the spare bathroom with be getting done and the closet in the hallway ... Ill take before pictures tomorrow so everyone can see how shitty they were. LOL.  Today went well, we had an office meeting where everyone was eating (happened once a month) and it didn't really bother me.  I can tell so much now how much weight I have lost.  My self esteem has really increased by like 100 %! Which is always a good thing.  I received my "eating for life" book today from my future mother in-law.  And it is a really good book! I recommend everyone getting it.  It has amazing recipes with pictures of all meals (which I have always liked).  Very cool! Can't wait to start cooking healthy.  She also gave me a bunch of oranges from her backyard tree.  Talk about organic LOL.  We swapped I gave her grapefruits and guava from my backyard.  Good deal!  Alright guys well have a good night! I'm gonna relax and watch some TV.  Bye!

1 comment:

  1. mmm i would love to have fruit trees in my yard! unfortunately anything like that quickly dies in oklahoma! keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete