Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19- of 60 day juice fast

Alrighty :) almost to day 20. Today was
Torture my whole work decided to order pizza (my favorite meal in the world)!!! So I was depressed about it for a good hour but then overcame it and went on with the day. Now I'm smelling chicken enchiladas my boyfriend is eating ... Haha oh my life ! I'll tell ya time doesn't fly so fast when your on a juice fast. Me and my boyfriend also decided we will probably stay in super bowl Sunday. Just so I'm in a good mood all day and not tempted by all the junk food. :)! Sweet! Anyways have a good night guys! Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOO proud of you!!!! Do you have any idea how many of my friends have been commenting on my FB wall about how they're going out buying juicers and stuff?! You started a good thing dude. Pretty soon we'll be half way there!

    ReplyDelete