Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27- of 60 day juice fast

Alright almost to 30 days! amazing!!! We had out cabinets guys come out today and they will be starting on monday! Can't wait!! Also the cabinet guy came about 4 months ago to give us a quote, and today when he walked in the house he said to me "wow you have lost a lot of weight!!" So happy that someone who doesn't know I am doing this noticed.  made me feel great! Also the heater repair man came today, and said there was nothing really wrong just needed to be cleaned, guess we will see if he is right.  Today I weighed in again and I LOST 25 POUNDS! I feel like that was a major goal and it is now passed :) Clothes are still feeling great , my tightest scrubs are now getting really loose in the leg and butt area :) YAY! anyways

1 comment:

  1. wow what a compliment!! i bet you are so excited to notice looser clothes too, that is a great feeling. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete