Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17- of 60 day juice fast

Alright I'm still going strong!! Just made my boyfriend a KFC bowl but from scratch. His sister gave me the recipe. Looked so good, but I couldn't even try it. Boo! Anyways, I went a tried on my bridesmaid dress today and went to an all natural juice bar and had a juice with the bride to be. It was really nice to catch up. Some older woman also came up to me and said that I was so beautiful. Talk about an ego boost. :) alright guys weigh in tomorrow hoping for more results :) we will see!

3 comments:

  1. what a nice compliment! i bet your friends can see a difference. what is your weight loss goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to loose at least 15 more pounds !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already are gorgeous, that older lady just confirmed what all your family and friends already know. :0) You Rock!

    ReplyDelete