Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5 morning- of 60 day juice fast

So I must be a real fat ass cus Iv'e been dreaming of food every night. HAHAH .. last night tho before I went to bed I was watching "teen mom 2" and they were talking about deviled eggs, Which are my absolute favorite, then I started thinking of scrambled eggs with cheese, and then every egg thing you can possibly think of. Man do I love cheese, and I miss cheese. Cheese might have been what has made me gain so much weight cus I eat it so much!.  At the end of all my thoughts though I really kept thinking wow I can't wait to eat healthy. Some hard boiled eggs for breakfast .. Some tuna with mustard and lettuce in a wheat pita pocket for lunch.  Alright so here is to day 5! I gotta get ready for the day! Sorry I haven't posted any pictures of my meals but its harder when I am working and in a rush. And I am working a lot this week! Alright guys cheers to you! Thanks for the support. Tomorrow I get to weigh in!! YAYY!

2 comments:

  1. Krystle i am very sorry to say i fell off the fasting wagon! with my hubby not on it, an energetic 2yr old, and working i just didn't have the energy for it! but i am going to do my darndest to eat healthier and more veggies. i will definitely keep following you and i wish you the best! can't wait to hear about your weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Ok. Good luck to you. I hope you follow me, I'm gonna need all the support I can get. Seems like your the only one who comments on a lot of my stuff. Which means YOUR my main supporter LOL .. stay in touch! and soo healthyy!!!

    ReplyDelete