Meet my Family

Meet my Family

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 37- of 60 day juice fast

Alright I'm feeling really good. Jumped on the scale this morning and lost another 2 pounds. Total weight loss is 32 pounds! Yeah! I feel like I can do this. I feel like it's so close. But I'm sure these last few weeks are going to drag on.  I really have only been drinking two juices a day.  I don't know if it's because I'm really not hungry or juice just doesn't do it for me anymore.  I bet its the second option. I'm feeling really good though.  I'm not gonna lie though thishas definatley been a battle with a lot of ups and downs.  My emotions are all over the place right now.  And sometimes I seem to be taking my frustrations out on the ones I love and I don't like doing that. I just need to stay positive and really just do it one day at a time. Have a good night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment